Training Works Council Elections 2022
A successful Works Council election depends very much on abiding by the correct procedures and regulations. This one-day training is designed for both Election Board and Works Council members in implementing a correct election procedure. Even experienced election board members have the opportunity on refreshing their knowledge and immersing themselves into latest case law.
- Date and timeline of the Works Council election
- Eligibility and the voters‘ roll
- Election notifications and important information
- Correct examination of election nominations
- Correct election procedure
- Counting of votes and convening the first Works Council meeting
- Carrying out a legally correct Works Council election
- Avoidance of typical procedural mistakes
- Correct observance of deadlines and timelines
- Practical tips for a successful election
|Time/Place:||13.10.2021 09:00-17:00 Uhr. Online|
|Seminar leader:||Reino Gevers|
Training of election board and consultancy up to date of election
In order to participate, the electoral board must make a decision§ 20 (3) i. V. m. § 37 (6) BetrVG.