Works Council Training Module 1
Module 1 focuses on the training of members of the Works Council on the basic principles of the German Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG).
- Introduction to the German Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG=Betriebsverfassungsgesetz)
- General tasks and obligations e.g. §§ 27-37 BetrVG
- Roles and responsibilities of the works council § 99 BetrVG
- Key information and co-determination rights e.g. §§ 80 and 87 BetrVG
- Principles of co-operation between the Works Council and the employer
- Works Council and staff assembly meetings
|Seminarnumber:||#2019044 and #2019045|
|Begin 14.11.2019 at 10:00 o´clock |
End 15.11.2019 at 16:00 o´clock
in München #2019045
|Seminar leader:||Reino Gevers|
The training offered complies with the requirements of § 37 (6) BetrVG. A Works Council resolution is required for an assumption of costs by your employer.