Works Council Training Module 2
Seminar in English
The Works Council Module 2 training is focused on the participation, co-determination and information rights of the Works Council with special emphasis on § 87, § 99 and § 102 Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG). It includes many practical examples which facilitate a deeper knowledge on how the knowledge can be implemented in the day-to-day work.
Insights into the Works Council Constitution Act
The objective of the seminar is to provide a deeper insight into the Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG) for Works Council members and substitute candidates who regularly participate in meetings, especially relating to staff dismissals, co-determination and participation rights.
- Co-determination on social matters relating to § 87 BetrVG
- Rules of operation and conduct of employees, working time, health protection and vacation planning
- Staff planning, vacancies, transfers in terms § 99 BetrVG
- Co-determination on dismissals in terms of § 102 BetrVG
- Works Council information rights
- Key principles of the Works Agreement, voluntary and enforceable agreements
|Seminarnumber:||#2019046 and #2019047|
|Seminar leader:||Reino Gevers|
The training offered complies with the requirements of § 37 (6) BetrVG. A Works Council resolution is required for an assumption of costs by your employer.
We are happy to offer an inhouse training or a bespoken solution for your company. Please contact us to discuss your individual training requirements: