A successful Works Council election depends very much on abiding by the correct procedures and regulations. This one-day training is designed for both Election Board and Works Council members in implementing a correct election procedure. Even experienced election board members have the opportunity on refreshing their knowledge and immersing themselves into latest case law.
- Date and timeline of the Works Council election
- Eligibility and the voters‘ roll
- Election notifications and important information
- Correct examination of election nominations
- Correct election procedure
- Counting of votes and convening the first Works Council meeting
- Carrying out a legally correct Works Council election
- Avoidance of typical procedural mistakes
- Correct observance of deadlines and timelines
- Practical tips for a successful election
Training of election board and consultancy up to date of election
- Training online (in-person training possible)
- Telephone hotline for all questions until the election is concluded
- E-Mail Service – send us your documents for review
In order to participate, the electoral board must make a decision§ 20 (3) i. V. m. § 37 (6) BetrVG.
Costs: 1.500,- Euro plus VAT per gremium
Individual appointments by arrangement
This training is possible both as an online or in-person event.
Giuseppa Müller +49441 21980596