Module 1 focuses on the training of members of the Works Council on the basic principles of the German Works Council Constitution Act (BetrVG). Main topics in module 2 are the participation, co-determination and information rights of the Works Council.
Contents of the Works Council Training
- Co-determination rights on staff matters
- Co-determination regarding social matters
- Basic tasks and responsibilities of a Works Council
- The Works Council agenda and decision-making process
- Time off for Works Council work
- Confidentiality issues and cooperation with the employer
- The working schedule of a Works Council
- The Employees Meeting and public relations work in the establishment
- Works Council enforcement options
We also offer a training on the German Works Council Constitution Act that is specifically designed for expat members of HR, supervisors and managers.
Please contact us for an individual offer for an inhouse training:
+49 441 219805 90